One-on-One Check-In Guide for Managers and Employers
One-on-one check-ins are a vital tool for managers, supervisors and business owners. By checking in with your staff regularly, you can prevent conflict and stay engaged with your staff. Use this guide to help you prepare for, lead and follow-up on your staff check-ins.
Staff Meeting Worksheet
Use this template when planning and facilitating your staff meeting for a group of 10 people or less. Use the checklists and prompts to help plan and facilitate your meeting to maximize engagement and efficiency.
Conflict Management Styles Assessment & Guide
We each have a go-to conflict management style that we utilize most when faced with conflict situations. Use this assessment and guide to help you understand more about your own approach to conflict.
This assessment can be used to:
- Generate self-awareness for yourself
- Build relationships with team members at work through new understanding of one another
- For couples or families looking to know more about each other and to approach conflict more positively
Preparing for Mediation Workbook
This workbook will help you or those you work with to effectively prepare for an upcoming mediation. It will support individuals to begin to understand the mediation process, their own perspective, and the perspective of others.
It can be used
- On its own to help you gain perspective on your experience in conflict
- By mediators to prepare the parties that they work with
- By employers and managers to support their team in effectively resolving conflict